ice fishes 55 gallon journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your trying to fill your tank with fish way too fast.

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

not buying the goby. i will wait a while. but i do want something to sift through my sand. any suggestions? i heard conches are good

will do appreciate the advice :) now i just gotta find a LFS here that sells the nass and conch's....are all conch's ok and good for it or are there only select ones?

I think any that you find at a LFS are okay lol I do know that you need to take care when handling them as some have a barb that can cause some pain. :eek:

lol. im used to that already. the only thing in my tank that wont give me some nasty pain right now is my maroon clown and my snails/hermits

well on a more depressing note. lost my lionfish for unknown reasons today. walked over to my tank and there he was getting picked apart clean by my hermit crabs. he was eating fine, nitrates where in the 30's and no signs of sickness. it feels really discouraging right now with that. my foxface and maroon are doing just fine and eating away. i dont seem to have very much luck with lionfish though...he wouldnt take any of the krill or silversides i fed him but only ate ghost shrimp. did he die from just not getting enough food from solely eating ghost shrimp? i didnt starve him i fed him ghosts for a few days then tried frozen but he never took. :( not a good labor day.

Back
Top Bottom