ich or velvet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwint

Aquarium Advice Freak
my tank was cycled before everything got wiped out,i have to wait 7 more weeks for whatever i have to die.my question is should i buy new bio wheels or do i need the bacteria on them

What were the symptoms of the fish that died? Depending on what killed them it might need disinfecting. If its been empty very long, you may have lost your bacteria without an ammonia source.

its hard to tell.about 5 months ago i had a sea apple and i moved it and 5 were dead by morning.two clowns and a yellow goby lived for four months.i had a coral beaty with white spots that looked like ich and i took him out three days later after noticeing it.i bought two cardinals and they never ate and died a week later.flamin angle died,shrimp,and my clowns were loseing color and were weak so after all that my dart fish lasted for almost a month.i figured cause he always stayed in the middle.i bought a lion after everything died and after two weeks he lost his color and was going to the top gasping for air

Oh, sorry. I just realized you're into salt water. Hope someone knowledgeable can help you out.

Back
Top Bottom