Ideas on stocking 100g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeffmor

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ive been set up for a year now and all I have are:
2 false percs
2 pepperment shrimp
1 skunk cleaner
2 emerald crabs
6 turbo snails
6 hermits
4 nassarius snails
1 serpent seastar

I have 3" sandbed, 160 lbs live rock and nothing special for lights, hence FOWLR set up. I am going to add more clean up crew but tank perameters stay perfect I think bc there is not much in there. The tank is drilled with a 30g sump underneath. Eventually I would like to upgrade the lights and get some beginner corals but I want some fish to look at!

I like the dwarf flame angel, and really love crustations. I do not want an aggresive tank but I love the picasso trigger and dogface puffer. I guess when I start another tank I can do that.

I would love any ideas. Thanks in advance!

As far as the puffer and trigger they would take over your clean up crew. The CUC would be toast. As far as fish a dwarf angel would be a good idea. A coral beauty or flame angel. If you ever decide to go reef you`ll need to remove them though. You could also maybe get a Yellow tang or a yellow eyed kole tang. Just some suggestions.

Thanks.

Another question how much more CUC do I need when I do fully stock the tank?

If anyone else has any stocking ideas I'd like to hear it. I guess I could have asked how would you stock a 100g?

midas blenny, royal gramma, bullet goby, powder blue tang, flame angel

Wow those wrasses are beautiful. It will be hard to pick. Its funny when you hear that name, it sounds like an ugly fish I can catch in the back bay!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom