impulse buying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thincat

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is not a reef freindly fish.
img_1091511_0_6707c9c2ac80ebf063438c0dd50bb82c.jpg

img_1091511_1_ec2572a65138beffe2ebd5b3cf301a0f.jpg

lol, i almost bought 1 of these guys yesterday. But then i realized i didnt have a SW tank. lol. Nice juvi dragon wrassie. You have a non reef tank?

Named a Rockmover Wrasse because it is notorious for turning over and moving rocks and corals around to look for food. This can cause damage to desirable organisms, and rock formations to become unstable, which may result in toppling rocks to damage the tank's structure.
Buries in the sand to sleep at night and for protection when frightened or harassed

That's one of the reasons I keep the "Pocket Expert Guide to Marine Fishes" in the trunk of my car.

Im gonna have to get me that. Theres also 1 for tropical fish and invertebrates.

TC did you get a dragon?
Yes, I have him in QT and I am in the process of setting up a fish only tank. This guy is so mean he is eating out of my hand. Very aggressive and he buries himself in the sand to sleep at night. Really cool fish, I'm glad i got him.

I don't know. He reminds me of a Pit bull. he has no fear of my hand at all. I stick my hand in there with a piece of shrimp and I'm glad to get out of there will all of my fingers, lol
Really a bold fish.

Now that's funny.On one of these forums I read that a Father bought a lionfish to keep his son's clownfish company and as soon as he added the fish to his tank the lionfish ate the clown......and he was on the forum to find out why the clown got eaten.Because the LFS said they should get along find..So sad!

Back
Top Bottom