Is this normal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikestanked

Aquarium Advice Freak
My cleaner shrimp, lawnmower blenny, and my maroon clown (not pictured) have really never dodge this b4. But they were just hanging around all together.
I am treating my tank with Kordon's ich attach and a powder medication with food and have been since Friday and I guess it started then. My blenny never does that, but that's where my clown sleeps and chills during the day.
That's also where I drop the food in.
??????
Any answers?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120905_003338.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120905_003338.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 134
Have u tested the water? Prob just waiting for next lot of food. I had a blenny and two clowns sit in top corner of my tank for ages and all turned out fine...

Are they always on the same spot? If it is, is that spot where you have the highest flow? If it is then they probably didnt like something from what you're putting in your tank for treatment. Make sure whatever chemical you are using doesnt have copper on it.

Haven't had to treat my tank for ich yet (knock on wood) but I have a golden head sleeper goby and a redline wrasse that live to hang out together.. The wrasse usually hides around 6-7pm and is out around 7-8 in the morning, and they usually swimming right next to each other.. Sometimes the clowns join in.. Maybe their just hangin out..?

Back
Top Bottom