Kio707 tank 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats Kio! Nothing like sharing the tank with her when you can tell her "this tank was up when you were born". That will be on her 10th birthday!!! LOL!

Good to hear ,,theres nothing better in life ,,hope you got extra sleep in the past month,because your gonna need it :lol:

Congrats Kio!!!! I have three baby girls too. Well, two of them are 21 and one is 15 but they are still my babies. :) Nothing better than "Daddy's Little Girl". Enjoy. You are in for the ride of your life.

Lost powder brown and Klein butterfly. Hoping everyone else will be ok. Yellow tang has no spots, nor anyone else.

Lost puffer, angel, powder tang, and butterfly. Yellow tang, trigger, goby, and eel no spots, no issues... Smh... Weird...

I don't get it. You had an ich outbreak and removed all fish on February 9th. Then you added some fish back on February 28th. You said you'd take it easy but it seems like you've rushed in again. Maybe I'm misreading something but from the sound of it, you really just need to take it easy. Bad luck is one thing, but having it happen repetitively seems like human error due to impatience.

Btw, no one has signs of ich. Not even the tang. Ok experts, what else could it be? Still in hypo. 1.007..

Did the puffer, angel, powder tang, and butterfly all show signs ?
When did you start full hypo?Did you already have the fish mentioned in hypo?
Its possible the remaining fish are fighting it off in hypo and will survive now that full hypo is going

Back
Top Bottom