Kio707 tank 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bring the camera out and everyone gets shy... Lol... But here are some pics.

Last edited:
Looking pretty good. There future plans for more LR? And is that a black cyano outbreak in your sand? Either way, everything is right on target for a new tank! Can't wait to see the betta in there.

Sniperhank said:
Looking pretty good. There future plans for more LR? And is that a black cyano outbreak in your sand? Either way, everything is right on target for a new tank! Can't wait to see the betta in there.

I took out some LR... I didn't like the clutter look I had. I put the LR in my 60g. It's more like hair algae. Green and stringy. Happened during hypo. I still got the chemclean Mr. X recommended, so I may use that in a week. Everyone is in the tank, just being shy. The beta is always in the open... He's spectacular...

Started clean chem treatment. Worked last time, let's hope it works again.

Finally got the beta... And the Koran... Lol... He's always swimming with the clowns...

Last edited:
I looked on my invoice from LA, it says Koran... Not saying they made a mistake. I hope it's not a emperor... Not an angel I would want... No offense Mike... Just not my style...

I personally think the emperor is a more stunning fish as a juvenile then the Koran but visa versa in adult! I think that emperor's are more expensive (they are here) so it looks like you've landed a bargain if it's the case!
Could you take a side shot of it just to clear up the mystery!!

A Koran only has semi circle patterns whilst the emperor has a full circle

oO BRIGHTY Oo said:
I personally think the emperor is a more stunning fish as a juvenile then the Koran but visa versa in adult! I think that emperor's are more expensive (they are here) so it looks like you've landed a bargain if it's the case!
Could you take a side shot of it just to clear up the mystery!!

A Koran only has semi circle patterns whilst the emperor has a full circle

Yeah, I'll see what I can do...

Kio707 said:
I looked on my invoice from LA, it says Koran... Not saying they made a mistake. I hope it's not a emperor... Not an angel I would want... No offense Mike... Just not my style...

None taken but I always thought it looked like my emp more than it did a pic of a koran. She might be on to something.unless I got sold a Koran as an emp

A side shot would clear up the mystery, but when I read that I had a hard time beliving LA would make such a mistake. So, after going back to the photos of them in QT...I saw an emperor. Double checked with LA's site...distinct different with a top shot of both fish. Koran has a blue strip and the emperor has a white one. Def a white stripe up top.

Wow.... Idk if I got lucky or what??? Lol... Not going to get rid of it, so oh well... Guess we got another thing other than ich in common, mike... Lol

Back
Top Bottom