Kio707 tank 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad youre gonna qt the tusk! Beautiful fish no doubt and I would be so paranoid putting him right in the tank.

Not what you want to hear I know, but this time, TAKE IT SLOW. :-D I know it's tough and really stinks but that is the only way to do it. You've got the most awesome fish now and you can't have anything happen to it.

How many weeks has the DT been vacant so far?

carey said:
Glad youre gonna qt the tusk! Beautiful fish no doubt and I would be so paranoid putting him right in the tank.

Not what you want to hear I know, but this time, TAKE IT SLOW. :-D I know it's tough and really stinks but that is the only way to do it. You've got the most awesome fish now and you can't have anything happen to it.

How many weeks has the DT been vacant so far?[/QUOT

4 weeks.

Oh good! Then just a couple more weeks and you can be like the only person who can say without a doubt that you are ich free. LOL

I'd do 8 weeks...Plus we don't care that the fish are in a tote and you can't show em off yet:),,just wait it out ,its worth it(y)

It would snow today... Now I gotta get this RO water in the tote. Not only is traffic crazy, but these ppl can't drive.

Tusk is good. Need help with stocking though. 150g tank. All advice and experience will help.

Have:
1 b&w clown
1 false clown
1 tusk
1 lunar wrasse
1 rusty dwarf angel
1 snow flake eel (rescue) (baby)

I want:
Regal tang
A butterfly
Fuzzy lion ????
And have no idea...

This isn't immediate stocking, just need ideas. I know y'all got great ones, just need ur help. Tnx.

Looked at an orange back fairy wrasse and kole tang. Simple fish, I know. Think those and blue tang will be my last additions.

Lunare wrasse will bully any fairy wrasse, I would think. They're quite pugnacious once they get some size on them. I wouldn't chance a peaceful fairy wrasse with any member of the genus Thalassoma, JMHO.

severum mama said:
Lunare wrasse will bully any fairy wrasse, I would think. They're quite pugnacious once they get some size on them. I wouldn't chance a peaceful fairy wrasse with any member of the genus Thalassoma, JMHO.

Cool.... Was looking for any reason to get rid of that fish anyways. He's about 4 1/2"-5". Cool looking, but sometimes a pest. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom