Kio707 tank 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, wouldn't be a right now thing.. Just a thought... But after looking, my tank will be pretty tight...

Update of pics. Sorry for the algae... Used chemclean and it's starting to work... Hope y'all enjoy them...

Last edited:
Why be embarrassed about algae? If a magfloat isn't taking it off and you don't want it there use an old credit card or one of those fake ones that come in the mail. I have algae on the back and sides of my 36 exactly like that. I don't worry about it.

Looking good Kio,,love that betta ..Keep me updated on how he does with everyone in the months to come

Kio707 said:
It is glass

If it ever bother you just use a flat blade. Works every time like a charm- and quickly too. That's what I use to get coralline off the front glass

Jlsardina said:
If it ever bother you just use a flat blade. Works every time like a charm- and quickly too. That's what I use to get coralline off the front glass

K, I'll do that...

My Scolopsis bilineatus came in (mono bream)... A lot bigger and is doing great...

Kio707 said:
My Scolopsis bilineatus came in (mono bream)... A lot bigger and is doing great...

Is that a tease? No pic? Come on Kio, you know we want pictures :). So excited. My lfs just got in the Blue Throat Trigger I've been waiting for.

SeanMonster said:
Is that a tease? No pic? Come on Kio, you know we want pictures :). So excited. My lfs just got in the Blue Throat Trigger I've been waiting for.

Love blue throats...

Everyone is finally getting along. The naso is out a lot more. The beta is spectacular!!! He eats nothing but the frozen food I put in the tank. He is beautiful! I'll get pics next time I feed...

Also, saw LA has a chevron tang... Very tempted !!!

Wicked, looking really good! That emperor is going to grow big quick and become the dominant fish for sure!

Back
Top Bottom