Kio707 tank 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kio707 said:
Been awhile since I added fish, plus they are going in QT. should be good.

Oh wow sorry if i am wrong! I thought you had just added the bream! Maybe that was the 60...

Gboy66 said:
Oh wow sorry if i am wrong! I thought you had just added the bream! Maybe that was the 60...

It was the 150g, but he's so small... It'll be 3 weeks before these new guys see the DT. The other guys won't ship till the end of the week. So only ones going in 150g are fox and purple tang. That's the end of that tank. Copper band and chromis are going in 60g. Trying to go reef after this.

Kio707 said:
It was the 150g, but he's so small... It'll be 3 weeks before these new guys see the DT. The other guys won't ship till the end of the week. So only ones going in 150g are fox and purple tang. That's the end of that tank. Copper band and chromis are going in 60g. Trying to go reef after this.

Lol I got lazy and turned my 150g to a fake reef and to others new to the hobby, it looks like the real thing and it's pleasing to my eye so I'm happy. Still got a nano to enjoy coral though :)

you are gonna love those chromis! I'm thinking of getting a few more myself. lol

Dont' believe you splurged on a purple tang, lol, I wish i ahd the nerve to do that. I guess I'm just too cheap when it comes to livestock.

Good luck Kio! Hope these guys fit in perfectly!

LA has been really good to me and I don't go to the lfs that always gave me ich... So I should be good!!! Those chromis are small, but bright!!!

carey said:
Mine grew pretty quick and they have stayed bright blue, even under all my lights. :)

They are going into the 60g... Hopefully they will be happy.

Congrats on the new fish Kio, I really like them!

you are gonna love those chromis! I'm thinking of getting a few more myself. lol

Dont' believe you splurged on a purple tang, lol, I wish i ahd the nerve to do that. I guess I'm just too cheap when it comes to livestock.

Good luck Kio! Hope these guys fit in perfectly!

Lately, I have been thinking about splurging on a Purple Tang too, Kio is a bad influence! LOL.

EDIT: Forgot to put Purple Tang in my sentence.

Last edited:
redsea said:
Congrats on the new fish Kio, I really like them!

Lately, I have been thinking about splurging too, Kio is a bad influence! LOL.

Lol... Sorry... I saw LA had a blue tang, want it so bad!!!

Kio707 said:
Lol... Sorry... I saw LA had a blue tang, want it so bad!!!

Awesome additions Kio. Thinking about some chromis' (chromi?) when I start my 90g reef (which I jut ordered and will take delivery on the 24th). :)

SeanMonster said:
Awesome additions Kio. Thinking about some chromis' (chromi?) when I start my 90g reef (which I jut ordered and will take delivery on the 24th). :)

I miss my 90g... Lol... The reef pics and video I have on YouTube are from it... I'd get more then one if I where you. They school so well...

Kio707 said:
I miss my 90g... Lol... The reef pics and video I have on YouTube are from it... I'd get more then one if I where you. They school so well...

How many would you recommend?

Good luck with the tang . I have seen only two of them in person before at the Lfs . When I'm done with my issues I would be to scared to get a fish that expensive or any fish for that matter. Keep us posted on him.

New guys... Purple tang.. Purple tang... (singing in my prince voice) lol

Plus shots of beta and fire shrimp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom