Kio707 tank 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. Thinking of getting rid of the yellow tang and getting a blue tang. Any thoughts?

Kio707 said:
Thanks. Thinking of getting rid of the yellow tang and getting a blue tang. Any thoughts?

Which blue? Powder blue? Hippo blue? Atlantic blue? Yellow belly? Lol. There are several!

Atlantic blue is the cheapest and pretty active. Have a show size in my FOWLR.

Pics for the fox... Yes, he's about 6 inches!!!

Last edited:
Jlsardina said:
Lately- everyone I've seen on here has had issues with them. IMO they are the most prone to Ich out of all the tangs.

Pretty much everything I have read backs up what you said. I believe they are the most prone to LLE (again from hat I've read).

Book I have says they are ich magnets! I think I'll pass and stick to what I have. Plus that mag fox is huge!

The mag fox and purple tang are now in the tank. The yellow and purple went at it, I had to tear out all the rock to get the yellow tang. It was ugly. They where flapping on the sand and would not let each other go. With my mom's help, we got it and put the yellow in the 60g. Going to let the dust settle and take pics.

Sniperhank said:
Was that an engineer goby that swam past at about 20 seconds in? And what did you mention at the end?

The beta and probably...

Back
Top Bottom