Kio707 tank 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How's the betta at feeding time ? I would like to have one as the final fish in my tank but don't know if he could compete with my guys at feeding time.

He waits for the food to come into his area or swims out and gets it. Trust me, no body competes with him. He's not aggressive, but most fish don't know how to take him. The naso tang loves him, always around...

Man that is awesome..tank looks GREAT! i love that betta! Your making me want to go no-inverts and get a saddleback puffer and marine betta!! Haha

Man that is awesome..tank looks GREAT! i love that betta! Your making me want to go no-inverts and get a saddleback puffer and marine betta!! Haha

LOL... betta doesn't bother inverts, but puffer does for sure...

Kio707 said:
LOL... betta doesn't bother inverts, but puffer does for sure...

Ah yeah? Im going to bring up the puff on my thread..maybe we can substitute

Ordered my LEDs for the tank. Will be here Thursday or Friday. They are the same ones Mr. X have.

Gboy66 said:
What about them?:p

Awesome, thats going to be a great reef. I remember the 90!

Puffer may nip... Only reason my 60 isn't a reef.

Kio, saltwaterfish.com is currently the best site IMO to get corals from. The last order I got from them was better than the previous one I got from liveaquaria. I can't write enough good things about them, just amazing. And along with that, they have 25 dollar deals! And these aren't little frags either, they are amazing specimens. Check out my recent tank pics, all coral in there were 25 dollar corals from saltwaterfish.

Bluezooaquatics is good too. Expect to get .5"-2" larger than what you order. Also free shipping on orders over $140.

Sniperhank said:
Where would 1500 get you towards a new tank...? Didn't we just get this one up and running?

Yeah.. But I'd get a 200+ one of CL. Or atleast a 180. Saw one for 350. I'd say 750 to get all together and gives me 750 profit.

Back
Top Bottom