Kio707 tank 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One I was going to pick up still has ick. Only choices I have are the yellow and scopas.

Your LFS is going to sell it with ick?

EDIT: just read the post on 13,,why not wait till they treat it for you then get it?Then do your own QT..
I guess i'm saying if you want it just wait..Don't buy fish just to get some..Wait till the one you really want is ready/available ..
I've been waiting weeks for one to come in:lol:,,still not in yet

FTMMWS said:
Your LFS is going to sell it with ick?

EDIT: just read the post on 13,,why not wait till they treat it for you then get it?Then do your own QT..
I guess i'm saying if you want it just wait..Don't buy fish just to get some..Wait till the one you really want is ready/available ..
I've been waiting weeks for one to come in:lol:,,still not in yet

I agree with FTM. If you have a decent lfs that will work with you, and it sounds like you do, get what you really want. I think anyone in tis hobby has learned the hard way that you need lots of patience.

On another note, my Dogface does the same thing when he sleeps. Looks like a quail egg sitting there.

Went ahead and got a yellow and anthias.... I'm going to get a golden naso tang. It's still not eating at lfs, but if it starts perking up, it'll be my last fish. Also going to start a 60g.

Looks like the pocket reference guide I have. :)

What kind of anthias? They can be difficult and need to be fed like 2-3 times a day.

You might wanna slow down, I know people hate to hear it but I have your best interest in mind. :)

Latrail like I had before. I am. Just one more fish and I'm done zzz

Kio707 said:
Went ahead and got a yellow and anthias.... I'm going to get a golden naso tang. It's still not eating at lfs, but if it starts perking up, it'll be my last fish. Also going to start a 60g.

I have a regular Naso. Took about a week for him to eat once I got him home. Great fish and loves its food now.

Need help... Scopos or yellow tank. Regal is out. To scared to get it.

I have a Scopas, very cool fish! :) Yellow is a fantastic fish also, you can't go wrong with either. :)

42687-albums3051-picture34086.jpg

Last edited:
Pics of new guys.... Anthias eats pellets... How lucky is that?!?

Last edited:
Had a huge scare this morning... Butterfly came out and looked like powder sugar was all on it. I thought, man, ick again????!!! Lol... It was dust and sand from LR... He slept in them last night... What happens when u gotta be at work at 430am... Also, a pic of puffer sleeping.

Last edited:
Well, finally got my final fish. Brown powder tang. I'll take pics after awhile.

Love those fish. I almost got one that had blue instead of red but I couldn't mix it with my mimic because they are in the same family .

Back
Top Bottom