Koran angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sango

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am just trying to get some ideas as to what fish to put in my 90 FOWLR. I am thinking a Koran angel. Would my tank size be big enough? Right now I have a dwarf lion and a pearlscale bttfly. If it is big enough would I be able to add maybe a tang or a large clown orrrrr maybe a wrasse. Just trying to get some ideas. I really like the angel fish so Im trying to put one in there.

Unfortunately, I think the koran is gonna get to big for your tank. You will be ok with a tang, but some tangs will grow to large also. Have you looked at any of the dwarf angels? There are some beautiful choices out there. As for the clown and wrasse, you should be fine.

I have looked at a few dwarfs, but I was hopping to get atleast one large fish for the tank.. I think I will have to keep looking and researching. Thanks fluff

Great idea QS. There are some other smaller angels that aren't considered dwarf also. I searched some and came up with, annularis, lamarick's and the blue girdled. I found these three at liveaquaria.com and are all listed as suitable for tanks under 100 gal.

Ya, my LFS has a Poma from time to time. It was between one of those and my Maculosus. Athough I choose the Mac, the Poma was a very pretty fish too.
The main reason I got the tank size that I did was because I wanted a big Angel so I know how you feel. :wink:

I really like the Poma. I will have to check out the lfs. Im still a little scared about buying a fish online.

Even if your lfs doesn't have the Poma's, ask to see if they can get you one. Shouldn't be a problem for them.

Back
Top Bottom