krocky12's 29 gallon build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok thanks.

Si I'm deciding about breaking down my 20 gallon and replacing it with the 29 what do you think

Well today I went to the petland aquarium adventure store in boolingbrook and got a 1.5" panther grouper. He's so small has not going to be able to eat anything for now. When the 29 cycles then ill be putting him in there for his home until he grows out then I'm going to trade him at the lfs

Ingy said:
Did you put a cross brace in the back of the stand and on a side?

No my dad and I were able to cut a piece of plywood all the way around the tank to sit inbetween the gaps. Il be home on a hot to show. It has the same integrity as a cross brace

Heres the front

ATTACH]104031[/ATTACH]

And here's the back

ForumRunner_20120701_175330.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120701_175259.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120701_175259.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 76
So I was able to feed my panther grouper a minnow and I also feed my frogapawn a minnow thy both ate them quickly

Bro you got some big fish in a small tank, when they big big whats gunna happen to them? Haha i thought you had a bigger tank or something

Ya I have a 55 that I'm setting in like 2 months. But he's so small that ur has like 5-6 months uv the 29 when that gets setup. He's only about 1.5 inches long.

Krocky12 said:
Ya I have a 55 that I'm setting in like 2 months. But he's so small that ur has like 5-6 months uv the 29 when that gets setup. He's only about 1.5 inches long.

He will grow at an alarming rate and will outgrow the 55 just as fast. Beautiful fish tho.

Ya I know.
If you want to see him eat then go to my YouTube channel FOB101FUL to see him eat

Well the tank process is going slow right now trying to get supplies for the grouper cause he's going in their

Back
Top Bottom