Lighting question for my fowlr tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RClever82

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Well I'm in a pickle again. My 2 year old was helping me with a water change and decided my LED lights needed washed. Needless to say they no longer are functioning. My question is I have 2 shop lights sitting around and a couple T8 full spectrum bulbs 4 total. I have a 90 gallon with just fish and live rock as well as a bubble tip and a condy anemone. I have some extra mylar sitting about from an old project, if I lined the inside of the shop lights for added reflection would that be enough light to keep my anemones healthy for a month or two till I can replace me led lights.

You no longer have a FOWLR. The day you added the photosynthetic creatures, you gained a "reef". That said, I agree with Phranque. Strong lighting is a priority.

There better than nothing right now but in my opinion your nem health will start deteriorating so you should make that purchase as fast as possible. I know how it is nothing breaks down when you have the money to replace it.

I ended up getting a new light 4t5ho's I didn't want to risk there health because I'm cheap lol. Thank u all for the quick responses.

Back
Top Bottom