Lionfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DOMINATOR

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just got my little buddies yesterday and this morning I noticed one of them sleeping/swimming upside down, turned on the lights and he just turned over and swam normally. Is this a normal behavior?

Hey. I have no idea about your question but I was just wondering what sort of lion u have as I am going to get one in the near future and can't decide between a radiata or volitan? Could we get a pic :)

I started a thread on the set up but haven't got any further besides getting everything I need because I'm not far off moving and didn't think was worth setting up yet because I'd b moving at end of cycle. Plus cant decide between a radiata or volitan

I've got two lions, a Niger trigger and a yellow tang.....any suggestions on a new addition??? Clown trigger??

DOMINATOR said:
I've got two lions, a Niger trigger and a yellow tang.....any suggestions on a new addition??? Clown trigger??

Nice. Clown tangs look awesome. One of each may b an option. What about an eel

I had an eel but they are escape artists!! Too stressful for me....how long did it take your lion to get out of the corner of the tank and cruise around the tank more? I guess s puffer and a couple more triggers Is the answer

Keep in mind that volitans can get up to 15" in length...dwarfs are obviously tiny. I'd look into either a clown trigger or a huma-huma (aka picasso) trigger or any puffers. Now you successfully have an aggressive tank:) I have a niger trigger, huma-huma, maroon and yellow clown, and I'm getting a dog-faced puffer and a black volitan in a month or so.

Back
Top Bottom