Little bugs everywhere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kevin Polap

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I have asked a question about these bugs before, they are all over my glass and look like little suns in egg form, just wanted to make sure these are harmless? Cause they are floating all through my tank now, they look like tiny bubbles floating around, does anyone know of a fish that eats these? I have a grouper tank so can't have anything too small like a mandarin goby. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks, Kevin

That's what I'm thinking, I'm sorry I can't get pics right now, I'll try again later after work

yea if their pods their gonna be REALLY tiny so its sometimes hard to take pictures of them

Yeah must be pods, I think they are just floating around everywhere right now cause I just clean the glass and scraped them off.

Attachments

• WP_000376.jpg
    WP_000376.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 115
Best pic I could get of them, best way I can describe the eggs for these things is tiny white dots with little arms that make it look like the sun

Awesome! Any suggestions on what critters or fish I can get to keep the population under control? I have a grouper predator tank so that limits me already :/

Not sure if there's any fish you can put with your groupers that will help control the pods. Most Angel, Butterfly, Hawk and Wrasse, some shrimp, any sand shifting gobys will eat them as they are part of there diet

Back
Top Bottom