Live Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's $2.5 a pound, that is a great deal, if it's cured. My LFS charges $8 a pound. I've seen up to $12 too.

I would jump all over that. Thats a great deal. I just picked up primo fiji cured for 7$ a # and i had to buy 50# to get that.

sweet im excited to pick it up tomorrow lol thats funny to say to someone that your excited about rocks lol

sweet im excited to pick it up tomorrow lol thats funny to say to someone that your excited about rocks lol
When I first got my rocks I probably stared at them for an hour a day for a week or so thinking about there placement. Thats when I knew I was obsessed. :p

I have a sillier one for you. I am not quite ready for fish, so I can't wait for Friday's because that is when Petco (the only sw supplier within 100 miles) gets their fish in. I go and just stare in hopeful anticipation of having my own tank. This has been an amazing lesson in patience for me. It is pathetic that the highlight of my week is Petco.

Back
Top Bottom