live rock in Atlanta?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LR in ATL

The Fish Store and More has some cool stuff, but I guarantee you'll be disappointed with the live rock. The base rock I got from liverocks.com looks 10 times better, and was literally half the price. I have heard some good things about http://www.atlantaaquaria.com. Also, check out the forum on www.atlantareefclub.org - sometimes people sell spare rock on there for dirt cheap.

This friday,sat,and sunday they r having the big sale and auction there.Got the paper in the mail today.theyr selling all live rock for $5 per pound.the auction is on sunday at 4:00,I try to go every year cause u can get some great deals sometimes.Saturday there giving away a bunch ov door prizes and hotdogs and drinks,they will also have a bunch of manufacturer reps there to answer any Q.Do to the location there a little high on most everything in the store but it is a great place checkout.unlike most fish stores they will actually ask what u have in your tank before they sell u something.for killer rock there is a small shop over in alabama that has the best rock i ever bought.I think the name was the fish store.

I agree the fish store is a great store.

I have never bought any , but the Petland on State Bridge road and also near Perimeter mall does sell live rocks

Back
Top Bottom