Livestock help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4127john

Aquarium Advice Freak
So my purple pseudochromis died recently from jumping out of the fish tank. I'm sad that I lost a fish like that but happy I can finally add new livestock. Can I add a cleaner shrimp if I have a coral banded shrimp. Also before my pseudochromis my two clownfish killed my royal gramma and bangai cardinal. An I able to add another fish?

Might be where your problems lie, 2 clowns is a 20 gallon fully stocked really. Could be why there has been aggression problems

I think it all depends on the animal. They all have personalities like us. I have a 30 gal with cbs and cleaner shrimp. My coral band shrimp and cleaner has been in the same tank for 5 months now. I believe i got a more relax cbs because he is non aggressive. Hes a good 4 inches from front to back but i have heard they become more hostile but havent seen it. I feed him once a week to keep his appetite down, so he wont go hunting.

I have a coral banded shrimp that tries to attack whatever it comes across. Mine is also pretty big and it's in a 300 gallon tank. I would suggest against it.

Back
Top Bottom