looking for a Saltwater holding system

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tmfish

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am looking for a saltwater holding system. Made of acrylic.
Little cubicles like 12" by 12" to house about 40 to 50 fish individually.
If anyone has seen something like this and could point me in the right direction that would be great. or any other ideas along this line of holding 40 fish in individual compartments.

Thanks
tmfish

Sounds like your going to have to build this yourself.

If this is for a business you could have an glass shop build it for you. And write it off.

But this would not be feasible as water circulation would be zero unless you used screens

I would definitely keep an eye on craigslist. I've seen a couple on there in my city. As far as buying one new, they're obviously made, but I don't have the first clue who makes them. Have you checked with Glass Cages to see if they make them? I know this is no help, but have you asked any store owners in your area where they got theirs?

The 2 stores by me said they picked their's up used from another pet store that closed down.
They are self contained systems with a refuguim built into the bottom. Very cool system to hold alot of fish. Going to check craiglist now.

Back
Top Bottom