Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-10-2009, 12:48 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak
Originally Posted by severum mama View Post
I'm not surprised. I wouldn't expect 2 thalassoma wrasses to get along in any but the largest of tanks. I suspect you'd have seen some major aggression from the lunare by the time he got some size on him. The sunset may be the same way, I don't know, I'm less familiar with them. Did you get your new angel yet?
Yep I got my Emp Angel, he's spending his time in my refugium to get bigger before he goes in the main tank with the Wrasse. Yeah I don't know why my LFS told me the Lunare would do good with the Sunset. It was NOTHING but trouble! They'd take turns harrassing each other and then one day the Sunset just got fed up and the Lunare lived in the corner getting chewed up for about a good month before he passed on. The LFS would not take back the Lunare claiming I waited to long to bring him back.

So yeah the Sunsets are just as mean rofl. I guess the LFS thought 100 gallons was big enough to have two Wrasse.

Stingrays are the best!
stratmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

crab, emerald, emerald crab, wrasse

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com