Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-09-2011, 09:56 PM   #51
Aquarium Advice Addict

Im actually considering getting a mandarin too. Good luck with yours.

Old 08-31-2011, 03:57 PM   #52
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Hello every one and sorry for the slow reply to all your help. Well my mandarin George is wonderful. Very very fat has put on loads of weight, I also have in with him 2 banded pipefish and they are very fat now to, all get on so well. I've finally found out how to load on to you tube as I put on one of my hubby when he got locked in the shed, oh it was funny. So I'll be uploading vids soon, I've got some beauties of tommy my flasher flashing at Annie my lyre tailed anthia, she just looks at him as if he is mad. Click my mantis shrimp is getting use t me more and more each day, he is so fun yo watch, I send hours just watching my tank a day, well they are better than the telly. When I have the links and worked it out how to even send th links I'll up date. Thank you again everyone. byeeeee

Old 09-02-2011, 11:40 AM   #53
Aquarium Advice Activist

My wife bought a green mandarin when I was at work one day. You know brand new tank she wanted a surprise for me. Although I was new to the saltwater thing my tank has been cycled very recently within the last two weeks. So she forgot to ask what it eats so I find out later it's copepods. It isn't an Ora mandarin but it loves the heck out of emerald entree frozen food. I've had it since Sunday getting copepods today to dump in there. He's been eating pretty good since I've given the frozen food to all the fish
Old 09-02-2011, 12:09 PM   #54
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD
My wife bought a green mandarin when I was at work one day. You know brand new tank she wanted a surprise for me. Although I was new to the saltwater thing my tank has been cycled very recently within the last two weeks. So she forgot to ask what it eats so I find out later it's copepods. It isn't an Ora mandarin but it loves the heck out of emerald entree frozen food. I've had it since Sunday getting copepods today to dump in there. He's been eating pretty good since I've given the frozen food to all the fish
Sometimes you can just get lucky.. I have a scooterblenny that was mislabled when I bought him but he loves frozen mysis shrimp..I got lucky!
Old 09-02-2011, 12:12 PM   #55
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

It is lucky, wish my scooter and mandarin took to prepared foods so readily. But its usually not the case. Time will tell though....
Old 09-12-2011, 03:32 PM   #56
Aquarium Advice Activist

Check reefs2go.com 2000 live copepods for 38 bucks
Old 09-12-2011, 11:49 PM   #57
Aquarium Advice Addict

I love reef2go.com. I highly recommend them. They regularly double your order for free.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:18 PM   #58
Aquarium Advice Activist

Have not added copepods since last update. He is Doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is VERY healthy. I'll post pics later, but he swims alot eats algae and copepods
alot GL to the rest of you

Tags
dragon, mandarin

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com