Maroon clown*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikestanked

Aquarium Advice Freak
Clown fish host anemone, I have heard that clowns like to "host" things like rocks and corners also. Could this be what my maroon clown has done?

He has gone down to the bottom of his little corner where he chills a lot during the day and where he sleeps. Is that normal?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121114_180302.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121114_180302.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 115
I have a pair of clowns with no anemone. They too love 1 corner of the tank. They explore all day but return to the corner in the evening and throughout the day.

mine do as well the love the corner at night and mid afternoon but swim all over the rest of the time but its normal beautiful maroon by the way

My b/w clown also sleeps in the back corner. She sleeps about 4" away from a beautiful, big GBTA, but still sleeps in the corner and doesn't touch the nem. Lol. Goofball.

my maroon clown (Moony) has an area that's all his own, no anemone. He sometimes comes to the very top left corner. I've learned that means he's ready to eat. things are a bit interesting now tho because I've added a few roommates and they seem to like his area lol

My Maroon has a rock she hosts. She even tries to give it prawn etc at feeding time:)

Frogmeister said:
My Maroon has a rock she hosts. She even tries to give it prawn etc at feeding time:)

Haha that's too funny, mine does too, that's the area I speak of lol

I wonder if I rearrange the tank like I've been wanting to do for a while, (one big LR pile in center with plenty of caves and a lot more room on the sandbed ) if anything will change?

Back
Top Bottom