me wants a new tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mastershake

Aquarium Advice Activist
call me obsessed but now that my 29 is pretty much done i wanna upgrade to a 65 or 75, i just like the thought of more room, more fish, more corals, more stuff, and i looooove seeting up new tanks i dunno, im trying to save my money for a new truck, but you know how that bug bites, and its biting me hard saying, it will only cost a lil bit more, some salt and some sand...thats it and i ahve the money sitting in the bank, but then the rest of me says dont do that, i need a truck more, i got bills to pay for insurance and such soon...but ya know how it is, just need to control myself...of course working in a store with that 25% discount doesnt help....think strong....MTS sucks :)

It's really unfortunate that you have access to that 25% discount. Paying bills and buying a truck are completely reasonable things but, getting a new tank is heavenly!

I don't even have fish in any of my tanks and I already want to set up another tank. And I also want to get an Eotech holographic red-dot sight for my AR15, and a new stock set for my MAK90, and vortec cyclinder heads for my car...and....

Damn...I have about 10k worth of credit lol. That could probably keep me happy for about a day. Think I can get everything I want on the 15hours a week at 7.33 I make? LOL.

Back
Top Bottom