Mimic octopus?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crister13

Aquarium Advice Addict
They have one at my lfs its awsome. Im not getting it but was just wondering tank size incase my tank gets whipped out. Also care for them lifspan and size.

Oh and one more question. Could I keep it with my fish? The groupers about 5-6 in. the trigs 3in tang 4in wrasse (not doing very well) 6in. octo armspan was about 6in or more i think. Would they get along? I want one so much but dont want just an octipos because if it died than im left with nothin. Would they get along tho????? Please respond!!!

And where are you from. That's what I've been looking for!

Hes 200$ and in PA. Langhorn to be exact. Hidden Reef. But would I be able to keep him with my fish??????? HEs SOOOO cool! I call him if I can get him! LOL

Lol it's ok I'm to far away. But idk if it's like any other octopus I say no

Thats what I thought. Is there anything I can do to be able to keep them without getting dividers?

I read a story about a guy who kept one and it toppled his live rock and smashed it through his tank. Destroying it

he will eat all the fish and escape. i can't believe ziggy has one of those for sale. he had a crown of thorns starfish a while back too. horrible.

Ha a crown of thorns really???? I can't believe they would sell that

why is a crown of thorns starfish bad?
Sorry newbie jw

The best way to understand is look it up and watch a video on them they are insane

Back
Top Bottom