Mini shrimp ..?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiboblacuillere

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
When i woke up this morning there was a lot of mini things floating in the water but when i looked closer those things where swimming. So i catched some of those thing to look closer and this is what i saw : mini white/transparent things swimming with big black eyes, shrimp looking thing... But i only have a blood fire shrimp in my aquarium... And it cant be fishs cause i only have 2clowns not mature and 4chromis not mature again (i think). Anyone have any idea what thise things can be ? I cant put any photos since its too small to have any good focus at it

When i woke up this morning there was a lot of mini things floating in the water but when i looked closer those things where swimming. So i catched some of those thing to look closer and this is what i saw : mini white/transparent things swimming with big black eyes, shrimp looking thing... But i only have a blood fire shrimp in my aquarium... And it cant be fishs cause i only have 2clowns not mature and 4chromis not mature again (i think). Anyone have any idea what thise things can be ? I cant put any photos since its too small to have any good focus at it

Sounds like Mysis shrimp! But I doubt it. Maybe a type of pod?

Looks like that kind of stuff but hard to sat since it was very small and i see no more since my chromis ate all lol

Back
Top Bottom