moon light question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jarrett

Aquarium Advice Freak
i just got a new light that has two t5 bulbs and a built in low lit moon light in the middle of it that is said can be kept on at all times and left on all night? you think this is ok for my fish or should i give them complete darkness for atleast a little bit

I think it's OK either way. Different folks have different opinions, of course, but I've done both ways and never noticed any difference between them.

I have an LED fixture with moonlights and I really like it. My fish seem fine with the moonlights, and my crabs actually seem more active at night with the moonlights on. I definitely haven't noticed any negative effects.

MBliss81 said:
I have an LED fixture with moonlights and I really like it. My fish seem fine with the moonlights, and my crabs actually seem more active at night with the moonlights on. I definitely haven't noticed any negative effects.

Good to hear. I want to put a couple in my custom built lighthood and Radio Shack seems to have everything I need.

Thanks

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium Advice App

Back
Top Bottom