Moonlight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flaxon-Waxon

Aquarium Advice Addict
Please opine on the following picture... :cool: too much for a moonlight, not enough, or just right??

image-3638073756.jpg

Looks.awesome I think lol. Not sure what its suppose to do exactly but my moonlight is very similiar on my tank.

jrodqualls said:
Looks.awesome I think lol. Not sure what its suppose to do exactly but my moonlight is very similiar on my tank.

Nice! I picked up the new Marineland 17" LED accent light. Apparently you can submerge it, clip it on to the edge of the tank, or suction cup to the glass. I came up with a 4th option and clipped it onto my Wave Point light, to the channel in the metal that holds the plastic foot mounts... Bazinga! Gets a pretty good shimmer
effect because it sits 3 inches off the water... Can I run this light all night??!

I run mine everynight an no problems at all. Plus led lights last (depending on the size of them)around 50,000 hours lol. But congrats on the 4th option sounds awesome :)

Nice thanks qualls! And yea, I was pretty pumped seeing the light fix right into it!

Back
Top Bottom