Moray Expert here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pr787

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys. Im looking for somebody who can tell me more about having more than one moray in one tank. It is about a snowflake and a chainlink moray. I have a few questions about that.

PM would be nice.

Thank you

Would be nice if you posted your question so all can benefit :) I'd be happy to assist you, though.

I agree. Lets post it on this thread so maybe others can be helped. I have some snowflake experience.

That is not my question. The tank is big enough. In a few months I am going to upgrade to a bigger one anyways.

I dont think somebody have the two of them in the same tank here and it seems to work fine now with the pipes. Thanks anyways.

According to the tank where the fish keep dieing, 30 Gallons.

Typically the two can cohabitate, but obviously in your case there is an aggression issue. Most newly introduced animals will be picked on and especially if there is a size difference. If the chain-link is very small in comparison you can keep it in a separate tank until it gains size.

That is not my question. The tank is big enough. In a few months I am going to upgrade to a bigger one anyways.

I dont think somebody have the two of them in the same tank here and it seems to work fine now with the pipes. Thanks anyways.

But it is my question. I think you already know the answer before you ask. That`s why you try to avoid answering the important questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom