Moveing soon (please help)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J33ps

Aquarium Advice Freak
Need help I was wondering if I can take my fuge off my tank that is running now put in on the new tank to get it read right now when I move it needs to go in a hurry please help

Or can I take all the contents out of the fuge and put it in another one its a 10 gal fuge now I was thumbing of makeing another one this one would be at least a 20 long for a 75 gal or 125 gal tank please help

When my sump/fuge sprung a leak I quickly built another and just swapped all the contents overs and never really seen any spikes or issues from it but I would say go with the 20.. bigger is always better in filtration :)

I I did that to but my question is I'm switching tanks to from a 30 to a 75 or 125 gal I have both just don't know which one I want to use but when I move can I just put water in the new tank and put the fuge on there and in a couple of days be good to go

Then the sooner you set up the better but just switching over the fuge won't "instant cycle" your tank but it will be a good start.. just remember the more you seed the less time it'll take

My fuge is filled with cheato and I would be takeing the live rock out of the take but the problem is I'm moveing houses so well I'm getting devoiced so when I move it's going to be a two of maybe a week thing

I feel you there I just went through a break up and after a lot of fighting got to keep the place so I didn't have to move my three tanks lol but your not really left with an option so move things soon and quick then hope for the best. You may be able to get you local shop to house your fish for a little while for a fee

Back
Top Bottom