my 10 gallon build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bdp242

Aquarium Advice Activist
So here is my tank build for my 10 gallon.

I have 15 pounds of live rock with a wave maker and HOB filter. The substrate is sand. I also have a 20w LED white light. I have test kits for phosphate, ammonia, ph, nitrate, and nitrite. I have a refractor as well. I have 2 five gallon buckets. One for RO water and another for saltwater.

Now to the fun part!

my current livestock:

5 hermit crabs
1 tank bred clownfish
1 firefish

I am debating on adding one more fish. Either a Blenny or a yellow banded Wrasse

I also plan on adding either a peppermint shrimp or a fire shrimp

No more fish, sorry :(. Clowns are not recommended for a 10g. If so they should be the only fish. If anything the tank is over stocked with the Firefish and clown.

No more fish, sorry :(. Clowns are not recommended for a 10g. If so they should be the only fish. If anything the tank is over stocked with the Firefish and clown.

+1 I would actually recommend taking the clown back, particularly the clown as they need at least 30gals. If you decide not too, please keep in mind that your fish will grow and any more fish would over stress them more.

Maroons and clarkiis need a 55 at least IMO. They get big, boisterous and will make a small tank their whole territory.

Back
Top Bottom