My first fish in my 30 gallon FOWLR tabk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elude82 said:
Nope! It's in a tank with 3 types of clowns, and ton of other inverts.

Just baught a scooter blenny, i got him for $9, im acclimating him now

Yeah, I have been debating about getting another coral beauty, but might go with a flame angel instead, they are a little more vibrant, and I like their shape better! Let me know what type of fish you end up getting.

Thanks Annakhil, I like it a lot, an its my first lobster! I've always had shrimps, crabs, snails, and others, but never lobsters.

I like my scooter Blenny! He is in my aggressive tank now! Lol I know odd place to put one, but he does well, and the aggressive fish don't mess with him. I am lucky!!!!

I just showed my sister your lobster since her andher hubby are wanting to go salt, she said it looks like a maradi gras lobster and to name it les et Bon temp roulette !!

Lol, I guess it does resemble maradi gras!

You should push them to go saltwater!!!!!

Elude82 said:
Lol, I guess it does resemble maradi gras!

You should push them to go saltwater!!!!!

What do you feed your blenny? Will it eat sinkin pellets and flakes?

Yes, I usually feed him sinking pellets. But he will go after anything that's at the bottom. When I feed the aggressive fish clams( my Huma Huma and Lunar Wrasse in particular) he will eat right alongside with them. he seems to always be scavenging the bottom for food. He is basically like a CUC all in himself. Lol

Hey Antonio, I bought another fish, my girlfriend picked it out. She wanted a Foxface Lo.

image-1518162898.jpg

image-1518162898.jpg

image-1518162898.jpg

image-1518162898.jpg

Attachments

• image-4213845648.jpg
    image-4213845648.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 73
  • image-66844122.jpg
    image-66844122.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 64
  • image-4069040955.jpg
    image-4069040955.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 119
Elude82 said:
Hey Antonio, I bought another fish, my girlfriend picked it out. She wanted a Foxface Lo.

Niceee hes beautiful, in goin to my lfs today, they got new shipment in yesterday of fish so im gonna go see what they have, im sure ill come home with something lol, in def gonna get more snails since my hermit crabs ate four of them abd im down to now lol, which invert or fish is best to eat my hair alge? My emerald crab is doin a good job but i need something else

Elude82 said:
A Mexican or preferably a Fiji turbo snail!!

Hey great news, just went to the pet store and baught a cup of live brine shrimp, my scooter blenny loves them, my clowns do also, im so happy that the scooter blenny is eating, i was so nervous i was gonna loose him from wut i read and wut everyone was tellin me about their eating habbits

Danii said:
Wow! U have nemo :) I've always wanted to have marine fishes! So jealous :(

Lol yeah two of them, they are great, i just recently got a saltwater tank, ive always wanted one so i finially got one, especially after watching that show tanked all the time, it makes u want one even more

Back
Top Bottom