My fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really doubt this guy is even being serious. Look at him, setting up 3 50G's just to respond to our advices. Either he's wasting our time with his long/bad joke

That's why I think maybe it's someone with a grudge, trying to push buttons.

and some people telling that lock the thread like “seaham358” I like to know “seaham358” what did you advice me huh!

I said to lock it, Seaham said not to. You should read before you jump.

And, I apoligize maybe I am in no position to make a comment like that, however you are in no position to talk about very knowledgable people that take their time to help like Hara+Trameltanz and others.

Anyway, we would all like to see the pictures of your 3 tanks now that you have given fish to 3 friends.

finest your still missing the point.. You can set up 5- 50 gal tanks and the fish you have are still too big for them. You need smaller fish like clowns or dwarf angles for a 50.
Emperor angel get 15" long and need a min of 135
Bamboo shark 40" long need a min of 180
Clown Trigger 20 " min 135
The Undulated trigger is the only one that you could keep in a 50.

Which fish did you get rid of?
I agree with Fishfrik, i don't think you got rid of any of them.

As the others posted I want this thread kept open in the hope that you would learn something. At this time I really don't think that you did.

In the end its your tank and you will do what you want with the tank and the fish in it. I hope that you can take something positive away from this.

seaham358 said:
finest your still missing the point.. You can set up 5- 50 gal tanks and the fish you have are still too big for them. You need smaller fish like clowns or dwarf angles for a 50.
Emperor angel get 15" long and need a min of 135
Bamboo shark 40" long need a min of 180
Clown Trigger 20 " min 135
The Undulated trigger is the only one that you could keep in a 50.

Which fish did you get rid of?
I agree with Fishfrik, i don't think you got rid of any of them.

As the others posted I want this thread kept open in the hope that you would learn something. At this time I really don't think that you did.

In the end its your tank and you will do what you want with the tank and the fish in it. I hope that you can take something positive away from this.

So if I like to set 3 50gal Tank, is there any wrong with that huh! And I already told you guy’s that I already give that fishes on my friend that simple is that hard to understand huh! I’m not just a newbie I’m a breeder already on freshwater so don’t think that I don’t know anything fish… a breeder must have 1 or more aquarium get it huh!

Oh, so some of your 50 gallons are fw fishtanks? With all due respect to the fw side of the hobby (I to do both), it is completely different than fw. When I decided to become a saltie, I had to relearn everything (and still am) because mentality is a lot different.

If you got rid of all your oversized fish, sure you're fine. But DO YOUR RESEARCH before you buy a fish. And DO NOT listen your lfs. can we see some full tank shots? I want to see your setup.

a breeder must have 1 or more aquarium get it huh!

So if I like to set 3 50gal Tank, is there any wrong with that huh! And I already told you guy’s that I already give that fishes on my friend that simple is that hard to understand huh!

Lose the beligerant attitude. This is your only warning.

I’m not just a newbie I’m a breeder already

On page one of this thread, an entire post from you says that you are a newbie...there is nothing wrong with being a newbie, unless you are the kind of newbie that thinks they are an instant expert. Then you are doomed to failure. If you are willing to learn from the mistakes of others and the experience of others, then you will do ok.

Lose the hostile attitude and people will try to be helpful. If you don't, this thread WILL Be locked.

Devilshirts, I can relate 100% I am very experienced with freshwater and I can probably answer 70-80% of the questions on the freshwater side with confidence.

Today, I am proud to call myself a newbie on the saltie side!...for now LOL

Back
Top Bottom