Need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eddieftw3

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm starting a salt Warter tank. It's a 100 gallons if anybody can give me a few ideas would be great. Thanks

Carib sea substrate, 48" coralife ho t5 light, does your tank have a overflow on it to a kind of sump filter? If not thats ok.. Maybe a fluval 405 or the next up in fluval.. Some stay away from canister filters but i have no problems with mine.. Start your cycle with R/O water and leave a couple gallons out so when or if you do add live rock you dont have to take water out.. Buy your test kits, test eeeeveryday untill your nitrate is too 0 your just about ready for fish.. This is all in my opinion though. Depending on what style tank your setting up you may be limited on lightingvupgrades.. Theres a website out there that sells special backgrounds for the tank.. Think they are called diaromas?? Best of luck to ya! Maybe snap a pic of it and put it up? OH!!!! one more thing.. Salt.. Duhh.. Hydrometers/refractometers are a need

Thanks so much. Ya I was going to go with a canister filter. There's so many. I'm just going with fish and rocks my be an inimity sorry for the spelling. If I have any more questions can inbox you. Thank u again.

Back
Top Bottom