Need help deciding what fish to add next!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Massiem1

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 37g with currently a ocellaris clownfish and a blue hippo tang. I'm going to be selling my tang soon because she will outgrow my tank and i want to get a new fish. Does anybody have any recommendations? I was thinking a damsel but need more ideas!

Oh a fire fish is something I never thought of!

I'm gonna be doing a bit more research on each fish these next 2 days then I'll tell you guys what I decided!!

There are also many gobys and blennys to chooses from. Like the Midas, yasha, yellow watchman gobys or tailspot blennys

I was also thinking about getting some type of goby with a pistol shrimp? Only thing is pistol shrimps are hard to find here where I'm at I've only seen 1 pistol shrimp in a shop and hour away from me.

I was also thinking about getting some type of goby with a pistol shrimp? Only thing is pistol shrimps are hard to find here where I'm at I've only seen 1 pistol shrimp in a shop and hour away from me.

Mabye they can order you one? Or there are serval online sites live Live aquaria and aqua bid 2

Yeah I would really like a fish that swims around a lot and I know that damsels do that's why I was thinking about them.

Six lines are cool and fun to watch. Some can be nasty little dudes and are impossible to catch without taking out your rocks. Just be careful. I had a smart one that would be nice when I was in the room then killed a clown. I am looking into a flasher wrasse just can't decided which.

I've been watching him since I got him and he seems to be doing just fine. My clown is the mean one in my tank but I have seem him actually physically attack him just kinda chase him out of the way. My clown is the king in my tank.

My clowns are pretty small. The goby put him in his place. I think adding him first really messed me up. Good luck. He was a fun fish to watch.

My wrasse is doing so perfect! He is so happy swimming around in and out of rock! And my tang and clown seem to not even bother him anymore. I'm so happy I got him!

Back
Top Bottom