Need Help Finding a Good Online Or Local LFS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Susie Q

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok I checked out the 2 lfs that are 2 hours away.:( and they don't sell swf but they suggested the same lfs thats given me all the bad advise. So If anyone can suggest a LFS in a 100 to 150 mile radius of Pikeville, KY. Or if you know of a online LFS Please let me know. I'm looking at 3, if you know if these are decent let me know. They are Vivid Aquariums, saltwaterfish.com, and that fish place. Please help?

To add to those Liveaquaria is good . I am not a huge fan of vivid as they tend to be pricy and dont give good support . As is the case with saltwaterfish .com \That fish place is also good and has good support :)
All will become expensive with the shipping causing it to go higher ... Perhaps you can get corals or fish from people who are willing to get and ship for you :)

I was also going to mention liveaquaria.com , but have been beaten too it! While I haven't ordered livestock from them, the one nice thing for you about ThatFishPlace is that they're relatively close to you. It's not like they have to ship it all the way across the country to you. For me, transit time (and the conditions it might see between the store and my house) figures in to my choice when I buy livestock.

Marinedepotlive.com is also an option. I have ordered some stuff from them. Cust service was not the best 8 months ago, but I think they revamped their system since then.

LiveAquaria.com and ThatPetPlace get the (y) from me.
SaltwaterFish.com gets the opposite. MarineDepotLive I have not dealt with.

Back
Top Bottom