Need help with aggression!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry about that I keep forgetting. I got the honeycomb at hidden reef in PA. Would the 7inch honeycomb be ok in the fuge? I thinks it's him. I haven't seen any Others for ale either.

Your bird wrasse might be losing his tail fin because he's stressed. It's not quite "fin rot", but similar. Both of my firefish did it when I first got them - they stress so easily :(

But I guess another fish nipping could also be what's causing it.

No. I wouldn't even think about putting a fish in such a small space. It will do nothing but stress it out.

Have you ever been to Something Fishy in Northampton, PA? I go there quite often.

Nope I havent. I live in princeton NJ and im 13 so i cant really go......... haha. If you havent been to hidden reef I would suggest going. Its really cool. The just sold a grey smooth hound shark the had and now they have a brown banded bamboo. They have really cool stuff. And I bought feeder fish for them so they could kill things and hopefully calm them down haha. Any other tips? Are honeycombs really that rare? Thats cool!

Back
Top Bottom