Need ideas for new stock!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin0329

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 210 gallon tank with a few fish. Let me give you the rundown: I have a niger trigger, a lunar wrasse, a one spot foxface, a blue line snapper, a sailfin tang, a blue damsel, a snowflake eel, and a blue tang. All of witch are still very young. I'm trying to find ideas of what other fish are going to go well with my current stock. All of these aside from the blue tank lived peacefully in my 55 gallon for over 9 months. The only downside is that with most of this stock, a clean up crew is out if the question. Something that grazes or eats deatruts (sp?) Would be proffered. Any ideas? Anyone?

Any ideas would be great! Everything would be researched very thoroughly to be sure of friendliness but I need ideas first! Thank you all for all the great advise given in the past.

That Trigger makes suggestions tricky. Anything with an aggressive trigger would make me a little nervous. I've always been a fan of Harlequin Tusks. Maybe a larger angel? I used to have an Annularis and loved it.

Thank you Nikki. I was told that too many tangs or surgeonfish in one rank is asking for trouble. Right now I have two. They are both very small (for now) with lots of space but a third would be questionable. As far as the trigger, I might be interested in that. My niger trigger isn't very active and doesn't move about the tank very much so I'd see that as a possibility. Thanks again for the ideas. Now for the research.

Are there any other ideas? I need some more variations in color. I have a lot of blue and yellow now. I'm looking for that "pop" effect. Possibly a bright red or orange or even a bright green. I have no clue what to decide on.

LOL! How big do you want??? If you want BIG BIG you could get a Vermillion Seabass (African Grouper)!!! They are pretty but can get big!

Well Nikki, that would be cool and all but I don't want my next fish to be my last fish. Lol. Besides, its only a 210. I like the flame angel but I think it would be too small and docile and it would get picked on.

What about:

Queen angel

Harlequin tusk

Spanish or Cuban hogfish

Not sure if u have a reef or not

Back
Top Bottom