New 55 gal. Fowlr stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SwimsWithFish

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all!
For the past few weeks I've been researching fowlr marine tanks and I've made a decision to get one!
Im going to get a 55 gallon...
Do you have any stocking ideas?
I'd love to have an ocellaris clown and blue hippo tang.
Is this possible?
Ideas?
Also, would two 40 gallon power filters suffice?

You can get a clown, isuggest add 2 at the same time so they can pair,also no type of tang can fit in a 55 that i no of,also 2 40g filters would be great especially if u put different filtering medias in them,in my opinion u should do a lot more research and ask many more questions on this forum before starting cuz theres a lot to know lol ive been researching for 10 months and am still not 100% ready yet but the bigger the easier so u shood realy w8 at least a month and put time into researching fish,cuc,and coral members then open a thread called 55g stock approval and we will swarm ur thread and make all the adjustments and give u tips to make ur tank the best it can be and i think i speak for all the AA members when i say welcome, and good luck!!!

Sharklover said:
You can get a clown, isuggest add 2 at the same time so they can pair,also no type of tang can fit in a 55 that i no of,also 2 40g filters would be great especially if u put different filtering medias in them,in my opinion u should do a lot more research and ask many more questions on this forum before starting cuz theres a lot to know lol ive been researching for 10 months and am still not 100% ready yet but the bigger the easier so u shood realy w8 at least a month and put time into researching fish,cuc,and coral members then open a thread called 55g stock approval and we will swarm ur thread and make all the adjustments and give u tips to make ur tank the best it can be and i think i speak for all the AA members when i say welcome, and good luck!!!

Thanks! I will definatly put some more time into research.

Back
Top Bottom