New addition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

woody390

Aquarium Advice Addict
Sooo apply my little Valentini has finally come in stock today so just finished acclimatizing him :)

Attachments

• image-1859010977.jpg
    image-1859010977.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 124
  • image-1021997144.jpg
    image-1021997144.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 127
I know wanted one for ages looks sooooo cool just hope he settles in ok already very interesting t watch

Very nice! I just got a blue dot toby puffer and he's amazing. Good luck with you valentini :)

That's cool the blue dots are pretty cool! Just really like the coloration of the Valentini I'm just hoping he continues getting on with my cleaner shrimp. Seems more bothered by the clowns though tbh. He's eating happily now too first day didnt seem to interested in the food but going mad for it all now and almost sat waiting and watching me when it's food time

I am loving this new fish he is very interesting to watch and is already hand feeding (although did have nip at my finger lol!) he's also in with peppermint shrimp and cleaners along was a Nass snail and as of yet he has not been interested in any the only thing he has eaten from my tank so far is the aiptasia! Brilliant and would highly recommend one for anyone

Back
Top Bottom