New addition doing great!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chris1610 said:
Nice. You don't suppose a dogface would fit in a 75 would ya? If it does, then I must have it :lol: jks I thought they were supposed to be kept in 120's for a minimum. That's a really nice puffer anyway. Good luck with your future experiences with him.(y)

Allot of people and net say anything from minimum 90 to minimum 100.

I just learned on the puffer forum that green spotted puffer can be acclimated from brackish to salt.

I find this very interesting cause I catch them allllllll the time in the inter costal water ways here in south florida and during the hot months with no rain the specific gravity gets to 1.030. I've caught 1 inch ones to 8 inch being the biggest.

If you want a puffer in a marine 75 I'd try your luck at a large green spotted puffer

Allot of people and net say anything from minimum 90 to minimum 100.

I just learned on the puffer forum that green spotted puffer can be acclimated from brackish to salt.

I find this very interesting cause I catch them allllllll the time in the inter costal water ways here in south florida and during the hot months with no rain the specific gravity gets to 1.030. I've caught 1 inch ones to 8 inch being the biggest.

If you want a puffer in a marine 75 I'd try your luck at a large green spotted puffer

Awesome, but you're lucky where you live. Here in new south wales Australia we catch only bream, flounder, whiting and big boys that are to big for an average tank. You can catch all the cool stuff, like triggers, puffers in the aquarium trade, angels, heaps of stuff. Lol when it comes to catching fish for an aquarium, we got nothing on you, hahaha. Anyway thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom