New fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NeoCatsy

Aquarium Advice Activist
I was fixin to go to the LFS and get a new fish when i thought " I'm gonna get some advice". Here is my question. I have 2 damsela, 2 maroon clowns. I was wanting to get a flame angel or some sort of tang of some sort. What do you think, Or can i get some suggestions. My damsels like to hide alot and the clowns like to hang out on one side of the tank. I want something that will bring some color to the tank.

Hmmm, well you have 4 damsels in the tank already. Maroons can be pretty nasty. What are the other 2 damsels?

The 2 damsels I have are yellow tail blue damsels, The clowns are pretty good not to much picking. But they all stay in the bottom of the tank. I was wanting something to bring some color and fun to the tank. since the damsels like to hide and the clowns like their corner. wa thinking of a flame angels or a butterfly fish

A yellow tang would look nice if this is the 70 gallon tank. If you want a dwarf angel either the coral beauty and flame would be nice.

Last edited:
I agree, watch the damsels, sometimes they don't play nice with newcomers.

Back
Top Bottom