New Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DillonMcCain

Aquarium Advice Regular
Should I put a coral beauty, or flame angel in my 40 tall. I have a cleaner wrasse, a Picasso trigger, a snowflake eel, and a yellow tail damsel.

I know a guy who kept a clown trigger in a 30 for its entire life. And he has a 4 year old picasso trigger in that tank now.

I'm sorry, a foot long clown trigger in a 30 for 20 some years. Yeah ok. No offense but that's ridiculous. No way that fish lived a full life. Unless you lose the trigger and eel adding a dwarf angel would be a bad idea. Your tank is already overstocked and will need an upgrade.

If a put you in a five by five cell, could you survive yes. Would you be happy no

I've seen other people tell you about this in other threads. The fact that you don't listen is a huge problem. Would you like to live in a closet the rest of your life? Because that's what you are doing to the tang and eel. The fact that you have to lie about the trigger to. Come one! Enough is enough.

If anybody has a full grown Picasso, post a picture with some kind of reference to prove a point.

The point here is until you upgrade to a more suitable tank don't add more fish.

Back
Top Bottom