Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-13-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

New fish :D

Just want to share my new clown I got yesterday. They both look fine, but one is barely eating (eats then spits it back out) while the other swims for the food beating the other.. Also they keep staying in the front-left corner of my 29G and rarely goes out to venture in other places, I'm not worried, just like them to swim the whole tank cus I have no other fish in the tank, just a small CuC consisting of snails and crabs
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC4649.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	159.7 KB
ID:	65423  

Old 12-13-2011, 02:42 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Nice looking fish! Congratulations! My clowns rarely venture from the back of the tank in my 125g and they stay pretty much to the right side in my 29g. The more used to the tank the more they will adventure.

Old 12-14-2011, 08:19 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Fantastic looking clowns!!!!! Nice tank!!!!! GL!!!!!
Old 12-14-2011, 08:48 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Thanks for the compliments guys good to know my clowns appear normal. Just bought frozen mysis and brine and garlic guard in hopes theyd go crazy abt the food, also gonna try a small diy brine hatchery. Once again thanks guyss =]

Tags
new fish

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com