New Friend!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

11aquatank

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
What do you guys think of our new addition!!!

Attachments

• image-1740087213.jpg
    image-1740087213.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 183
  • image-3073386826.jpg
    image-3073386826.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 165
Yeah we have had green spotted and figure of eight puffers before they were lovely to sit and watch, this little fella is still get used to his tanks mates so Is still hiding away lol

My wife wants me to get one but I'm not sure if they would be compatible with the with anemones or the corals that I would like fond in the future. Great look'n fish though, I wish you luck

Greenmaster said:
The biggest thing puffers do is eat your CUC.. snails, hermits, clams, smaller fish.

Well not to sound like a jerk but I will have to put in some serious consideration about get'n one if all I'll loose is some snails and hermits. But I do have to admit I like my hermits allot. Are puffers a hardy fish? And do they live long?

They will eat your corals and anemones any crabs starfish seacucumbers shrimp :-(

then it's look'n like my wife is outta luck. I was will'n to consider it if I only lost snails and a few hermits but if the puffer puts the whole show in danger of be'n munched then I can't do it. maybe one day when I get another tank, but for now it ain't happen'n.:(

Back
Top Bottom