New guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kio707

Aquarium Advice Addict
Finally got my tusk. He's being held at the LFS for another 3 weeks. Guy wants to ensure everything is ok with it. But here are the pics. Comments welcome.

Last edited:
The Harlequin Tuskfish (Choerodon fasciatus) Australian version.

Awesome fish! wow! is your tank ready and stable for him? I havent seen you on in a while.... :)

Yeah. Had ich and lost everyone but huma, lunar wrasse, and yellow watchman. Lfs is going to keep it for 3 weeks. Wanna ensure I got the ich gone. Been about 3 weeks now. No one has signs, but not chancing it.

Love the tusk,especially the Australians ,they are much more vibrant ..Nice fish...

However if you had ick in your DT and never treated for it or let it die ,,its still in there...

FTMMWS said:
Love the tusk,especially the Australians ,they are much more vibrant ..Nice fish...

However if you had ick in your DT and never treated for it or let it die ,,its still in there...

I treated it, but got a QT and lfs is still holding it for 3 more weeks. Not going to chance it. If there is any sign of it, I already told the lfs I'm not getting it. So they lfs owner is really working with me.

I treated it, but got a QT and lfs is still holding it for 3 more weeks. Not going to chance it. If there is any sign of it, I already told the lfs I'm not getting it. So they lfs owner is really working with me.
(y),thats great,i miss my old LFS(closed its doors after 35 yrs last year:()..
good luck,but it sounds like you have it covered

FTMMWS said:
(y),thats great,i miss my old LFS(closed its doors after 35 yrs last year:()..
good luck,but it sounds like you have it covered

I hope I do, but nothing in this hobby is guaranteed.

Anyone got any advice for this guy? Anything from personal experience and I haven't read? Tank mates that have and haven't worked?

Back
Top Bottom