New guy here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phamboo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just found your site here and i think this is a great way to share and also receive info. I'm not as serious as most marine hobbyist but i do have some cool triggers. I use to have a 200g tank with 4 leopard sharks and a spotted blue stingray and a varity of triggers with some very good entry level filters. i've just started with this hobby again so i only have a 50g tank right now, i'm waiting for a house closing and will be saving up for at least a 200 - 300g tank ( i want some sharks again) :D
excuse me if i don't use all the jargons, like i said, i'm new again.

Welcome... Im a newbie as well, I have a 180 gallon FOWLR, I love sharks!!! but Id go at least 300 gallon if you want your sharks to have a long and happy life IMO... :wink:

schild27.gif
to AquariumAdvice.com.

Why the heck did you have 4 leopards in a 200 gal. You're lucky they lived at all. they grow to be about 6ft apiece. In my opinion, to house them you would need a tank that is tens of thousands of gallons! :zook: :rocket:

Please keep in mind while wording your posts, AquariumAdvice.com is a flame free forum. Flames will not be tolerated here.

Back
Top Bottom