new guy Predator tank frustration

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ummmmmmmm last I remember he had a trigger in there but that's all I remember.

you have to watch with triggers, they like to nibble at coral, oh and they are absurd at hunting down prey.. i dropped a ghost shrimp in my 125 and both my picasso and niger went ballistic. oh and i have 2 blue-legged crabs that the niether the triggers, volitan, or damsels bother

Ha sorry the first time I read that I thought you said sunkback lol

Google Florida fighting conch perfect for algae and I think the will be fine as I have them in my reef and my uncle has them in his fowlr tank he has a snowflake eel and 2 panther groupers 2 lionfish 2 triggers and they don't mess with the conch and I can supply them for free u pay shipping :)

lol im not feeling too safe about putting something called a fighting conch in my predator tank lol

They are actually peaceful despite their name and they are really cool look them up and read about them they are recommended for cuc

I live in ft myers and I've never seen them on the beach just drunks lol. Hey do you dive by chance

No I don't dive I mainly find them on sandbars off the coast only waist deep and I only go to fish central in Naples

CarpetAnenomes said:
No I don't dive I mainly find them on sandbars off the coast only waist deep and I only go to fish central in Naples

Have you been to the beach lately? Mine has been completely covered in huge jellyfish. There have been so many sandbars, but I'm afraid to go to them :(

Back
Top Bottom